Buying Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 is a right decision. What to do next? Install the application and forget the confliction between macOS and NTFS drive. This post guides you go through all installation steps.
Requirement: Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 installation file – You get this one buy downloading after buying or on the homepage at any time.
- Running downloaded .dmg file (ntfsmac15_trial.dmg in my case). This file will be mounted as a device and a pop-up window appear to start setting up.
- Because the installation file does not come from App Store, a notice dialog box will appear for possible security risks warning. Ignore it by clicking Open button.
Because of security reason, your computer could need to be configured more to install applications. This post shows you how to do it
- In next step, simply tick the checkbox to agree the Software License Agreement and click Next
- The system see Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 as a helper tool, and show the box to confirm helper installation by entering Password. Type your password and click Install Helper.
- Setting up process will be started and shown in following window
- Finishing all these steps. You have two options to active Paragon NTFS in Activation window: Start the trial or Activate it with your license provided when you buy the product. It is very fast and easy task.
- Finally, the setup wizard gives some idea of using Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 in the pictures and requires to restart your computer to start using application.
That is what you have to do to start using Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 in your Mac. Check the other posts if you need further detail